Saturday, March 31, 2012

Be strong, you still have HIM :)

Assalamualaikum :)

It's been painful. yep so painful since that incident. try kuat kan hati, kuat kan iman.
Org kata, "When no one else is around, remember you have ALLAH to turn too". it's true though. Cried to Him and He'll give you the nur and peace of mind and heart.

It's been rough for me. Laugh, doa is my cure. InshaAllah everything will be just the way they are. and sometimes i do hope that this is just a nightmare that i would wake up and find things would stay as they are. But astagfirullah, everything that happened do have meaning deep inside them. I sure hope someday, I'll understand everything.

yes, I will cry now and then, but by crying, it strengthen my heart and iman.

and since I'm a girl, I always tend to like someone soon after that to fill my heart. ans yes astaghfirullah, it wasnt a good decision and thing to do.
" Ya Allah, give me your mercy and strengthen my heart to find YOUR ONE and ONLY love".

One of my best friend here said,Ms A "We should never go against fitrah, that's our fitrah, liking different gender. it's better than liking someone your gender-liking in the meaning of lust-, but everything have it's limit. simply because to control our self and have our heart straight to Allah."

It's a good advice and I've made my promise, until I correct myself to be a better person, stop searching for someone better. I do not deserve anyone better unless, I'm a better person my self.

and she said, "Of course it's wrong to reject whoever came because we don't like them, we'll never know who our future husband will be until it's time"

my other friend said, Mr. KAY "stop judging someone like we are perfect, labeling someone is a disease of heart", Mr N, "cacat luaran tu dugaan, cacat dalaman tu penyakit"

My father said, "when it come, it will just come. Allah dah tulis semua, termasuk jodoh kita sebelum kita lahir lagi. focus on your study more important then other things"

Don't be afraid to live alone. there will be someone for you. if not, Allah is there isn't it :)

until then, have a nice weekend and a nice midterm week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment