Sunday, July 17, 2016

Its the day after RAYAAAA

Assalamualaikum.

I say "the day after RAYA" but what I actually meant was "the day I went back UIA". Aahahaha T,T.
Well, the thing is, I have a lot of works in campus. Stuff like erhmm MY RESEARCH. Tapi rasanya sebab dah tinggal kan and in vacation for like erhmm 2 WEEKS (just 2 effing weeks) and feels like semua dah lupa. Oh well. The happiness was short-lived.

Anyway, the reason I wrote an entry is that, yesterday NA came to pick me up from Melaka and send me to UIA. And the whole journey is that we were talking about how hard it is to buy a house and whatever nowadays. So I was thinking, I need to start working and start saving. I cannot be depending on this allowance only. I need to stat generating. I've been blessed enough to have scholarship (in which I wasted with saving of a mere <1%!!!) and an allowance. I need to start thinking like an adult. A.k.a start to generate money part time. So here's a list I made of what I can do and problems I faced:

1. I've watched bloggers generate money for a whole lot but I'm afraid I don't really have time to write posts and everything. But I will surely try. Just that I'm not sure that blog is about what.

2. Making handcraft. I mean this thing I've wanting to do for a long time. My mum have an orchid garden where she grows emmm....orchids. So first I was planning on selling laminated flowers as a bookmarks. The problem is that sure flowers sometimes happens and sometimes not. But nobody reads book anymore so bookmarks? Not a good idea.

3. I can't say I'm good in designing but I'm OK. I wanted to design as in draw engineering drawing part time. Just be quick, it takes a whole lot of time so nah. But I still will consider them.

Thats all for now, I sure hope I can start this soon InshaAllah.

Ok Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment