Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Update

Assalamualaikum.

Update on my life ........................................... well there is none actually. HAHAHA.

So last couple of weeks/months I've been wanting to buy an iPhone, I keep scrolling and searching for the right one. Of course my option was a refurbished set or import set because it's cheaper and I don't have that much money to spare (OBVIOUSLY). And then my dad's phone broke and I thought why not buy him (not myself) a phone. And I did. I bought him and my mom the same exact ASUS Zenfone Go with a slight different colour. My mom's white and my dad's dark blue (I guess). Needless to say, I was scared at first to tell them that I bought them the phones because my parents doesn't really like to waste money like I am (DUH) but then they were happy. So that makes me happy. (BYE iPhone *crying but satisfied face* ).

And I finish my first semester as master student (GLADLY its over) and did it went well?? I guess. Haha. Today is the last day to submit my research proposal and I send them to the Department to get them signed but they just ask me to leave them there so Im not sure if they already submitted them to the PG office or not. (Yes, I do have trust issue thank you very much) Haha. My RKGS class which I took this semester was extraordinary.  I really like sit there listen to the history of islamic civilization, the point of view of western countries on our countries and just simply knowledge about non-engineering related subject. and what makes its so fun its the lecturer. He was splendid at his field. Thank you sir.

As for Mr. NA, its our 3rd year together ( I think so. I'm a forgetful type of person. SORRY), he manage to get a job as an engineer. First when he start to work in KL I was glad. Because it mean, I can go out with him (Every Sunday). But now it's his second week being placed in Penang and no free time at all. which means that he work from Monday to Sunday and now he work for 12 hour (WTF kan). Anyhow, just hope for the best for him, Ya Allah, let his courage and YOUR blessing lead him to the goodness and betterness for him, his future and his hereafter. Aminnn..

Battery about to die soon but Im installing this text editor by the name of TexWorks. My SV recommended them for me so I have to learn on how to use them. I have been wasting time now not doing a proper job for my research (from my point of view) and its time to put more focus on, InshaAllah. Do pray for me (whoever reading this) (or no one) haha.

Ok Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment