Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happy Living a New Life Folks!!

The reason why I wrote the title as above is because its officially the start of a new life. Whether on my point of sights or other people's. Truthfully, I am quite scared. Terrified to be honest. Why? Because firstly, there will always somethings wrong in your first time. And starting a new life means starting over equals to first time. Haha logic T,T

Well, to be honest, Im quite disappointed with my self because I did not live up to my expectations when I first started deg. Although Im quite hopeful that I'll excel in my degree years but that is just not the case. I mean, everybody can say they try their best and what matter most is that they try their best. Honestly, I think that if I didn't live up to MY OWN expectations, it straight away means that I havent been trying my best (Im a logic girl like that). Haha.

Now I have a chance in pursuing my master in mechanical engineering. Yeah it does sound tough and I freaked out seriously. When my dad suggest me to went ahead and continue my study, I was like, "Nah, I dont think so", "Maybe later" or a straight answer "No". But I prayed to Allah and asked for the best and it seems that I have found myself in this path so yeah, maybe its good for me, its just I didnt know it yet.

Im becoming such a cry baby like when I enter foundation years and live away from my parents for the first time. The reason is mainly because I was exhausted. I had merely a 2 day break (emphasize on that 2 DAY) jumping from degree to a master student. And as scary as the word "jumping" sound, its messed up too. Why, its too much procedure and not to mention, no guide at all. Not to being ungrateful, Allah have helped me through many situations in this enrollment as master student matter, still I havent grasp anything quite yet. My life(mood) is upside down for the moment and I kinda hoping it to turn to normal after CNY InshaAllah. The second reason is that I usually mainly depends on people to make decisions, plans for me. And now, no one is here anymore. True that Miss B is here and Im grateful for that but my other friends are continuing their own career journey and etc. And its like they are doing it effortlessly like they know what they're doing, while here I am continuing my studies like I havent had enough of that already. I just hope a good decision-maker girl InshaAllah.

Overall, Alhamdulillah it was a great 3 days since Monday. I have a nice and cool room just dont include its unprivacy-ness and its annoying wifi (well I've had it worst, its better than nothing), a cool 2nd year taking biotech engineering roommate, a nice smelling shower foam of Johnson Baby which is surprisingly cheaper than my usual cheapest Shokobutsu shower gel, my cool supervisor for my research studies (hopefully the pays are cooler), and all these free time I have in hand. Haha.

Hope to update here real soon. You know what they say, Your blog gets interesting-er when you're bored-er (although idk who says that tacky line) (me) (I guess). Haha chiawww

No comments:

Post a Comment