Saturday, January 11, 2014

Recapp

Assalamualaikum :)

Hai hai. As the title goes, recapp. Let's see if we can recapp the whole semester in this short post. My guess is NOT but oh well, let's just try.

The latest post was about final exam. So yeah, unfortunately, i can't and tak mampu maintain pointer 3.5 keatas or in other words, dl but manage to get 3.3 ke 3.4 tah lupa. So my pointer drop drastically like very DRASTICALLY!! Tapi takpe lah, salah sendiri. I didn't enjoy that subject so much and pretty much all of the quizzes I burned T___T

Oh well, benda dah lepas. Sem ni rasanya takde apa pun. Maybe sbb post ni ditulis NOT during exam week, so I'm like very relax now and forgot what I felt during the final exam week so yeah whatever.

Result keluar maybe 29 January and masih tak rasa lagi nervousnya so let's just let fate decides.

Tak berapa tahu nak cakap apa lagi kat sini, kekok pun ada talking alone. Dulu ok lagi, buka blog je idea mencurah2, apa nak tulis, apa nak kongsi, apa nak cerita. Hehe

Ok bye.

P/s: I have no idea who will read this so let's just say sorry for leaving this blog bersawang for such a long time
Pp/s: HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment